YOUR PRIVACY: OVERVIEW
Any personal information provided to or gathered by wearenativ.com (this “Website”) is controlled by WeAreNativ Ltd of 19 Ivinghoe House, Hilldrop Road, London N7 0JZ, United Kingdom (the “data controller”).
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
WeAreNativ Ltd may collect personal information in connection with your use of this Website, our Applications or purchase of WeAreNativ Ltd's products and services
Personal information collected by WeAreNativ Ltd may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
· Registering or filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about WeAreNativ Ltd's products and services or sign up to receive WeAreNativ Ltd's e-mail newsletters or coupons;
· Completing a profile on the Website;
· Purchasing any product from WeAreNativ Ltd;
· Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to WeAreNativ Ltd;
· Requesting information or assistance from WeAreNativ Ltd. WeAreNativ Ltd may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to it, including any e-mail communications;
· Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumers’ opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding WeAreNativ Ltd's products and services;
· Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions; and/or
· Using other features of the Website that may be offered from time to time, and may require such information in order to utilise the feature.
The personal information that WeAreNativ Ltd may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to WeAreNativ Ltd, or in other communications to WeAreNativ Ltd.
You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual that is provided by you to WeAreNativ Ltd.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
WeAreNativ Ltd takes your online security very seriously. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, WeAreNativ Ltd uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that WeAreNativ Ltd collects from loss, unauthorised access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure or private. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Website may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by WeAreNativ Ltd, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
You should also be aware that certain aspects of the Website are not confidential and are available for public viewing. For example, other users of the Website will be able to view your profile and goals that are publicly available. Any submissions that you may post to any publicly available blogs or other publicly available features of the Website are not confidential and may be viewed by other users of the Website. By making personal information publicly available where the Website allow you to do so, you consent to such publication by WeAreNativ Ltd or its service providers and agents.
Protecting Your Security
To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
All information you provide to us is stored on WeAreNativ Ltd secure servers. Where WeAreNativ Ltd has given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. WeAreNativ Ltd ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Use of Your Personal information
WeAreNativ Ltd may use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with WeAreNativ Ltd through the Website;
- To conduct or administer contests, prize draws, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Website;
- To customise your experience or homepage on the Website;
- To develop and manage WeAreNativ Ltd's business and operations;
- To detect and protect WeAreNativ Ltd and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with WeAreNativ Ltd's policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitisation or financing involving WeAreNativ Ltd;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- To service you, to tailor our content to you and/or to offer you opportunities to purchase products or services that we believe may be of interest to you, by supplementing the information we collect about you with information from third parties; or
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information that you provide will be retained by WeAreNativ Ltd in accordance with applicable laws. However, WeAreNativ Ltd will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for WeAreNativ Ltd business purposes.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Please note that the Website may, from time to time, contain links to other third party websites that are not controlled or operated by WeAreNativ Ltd. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that WeAreNativ Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these policies before you disclose any personal information when visiting such third party websites.
If you choose to link your social networking account to our social networking account (such as Facebook), that service may share certain aggregate data about you and your activities.
In addition, if you visit the Website while logged into a social networking site, then that site may be able to identify you and to associate the technical information provided by your web browser with other information that the social networking site already has about you.
WeAreNativ Ltd recognises the privacy interests of children and WeAreNativ Ltd encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Website is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 without the consent and involvement of a parent or guardian. WeAreNativ Ltd does not target its services or the Website to individuals under 18. WeAreNativ Ltd does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 18.
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT PREFERENCES
WeAreNativ Ltd does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further e-mail communications from WeAreNativ Ltd (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by WeAreNativ Ltd. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from WeAreNativ Ltd, you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting: email@example.com.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION
WeAreNativ Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Please ensure you check your account regularly to ensure that we hold accurate personal information about you.
You have the right to ask what personal information is held by WeAreNativ Ltd about you. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions, WeAreNativ Ltd will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information.
Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that WeAreNativ Ltd holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, WeAreNativ Ltd will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.